FREE THE EARTH FROM DEVIL SMOKE

Failed intellectuals, arm-chair revolutionaries, frustrated utopians, tyrannical tycoons, spoilt spitritualists, profiteers, corrupt capitalists, lecherous leftists- all have ganged up against humanity in an unholy alliance.

whatever your views, whatever your religion, language, caste, color, creed, credo, nationality, profession, ideology, culture or any idiocyncracy --remember one thing that you will have to live, breathe, drink and eat on this planet EARTH. Therefore you have an obligation and equal right like anyone else to keep this planet livable and breathable. Cigarette smoking is one of the major causes that are making this planet unlivable. Rid yourself of this satanic evil if you are gripped by it and stand up against it. Join my blog and let our voices become one. Let there be synergy in our efforts.

Your non-smoking, non-drinking friend
webscout




Friday, March 26, 2010

Cigarette Quotes-3

At one time I smoked, but in 1959 I couldn't think of anything else to give up for Lent so I stopped-and I haven't had a cigarette since.   
                   
                                         ~Ethel Merman 

Fame is being asked to sign your autograph on the back of a cigarette packet.

                                                     ~ Billy Connolly 

Far too many times over the next 12 to 15 years, it was brought to my attention that people who followed my exercise guidelines exactly but ignored their diet, their weight and their cigarette 
smoking had heart attacks at age 55.          
                  
                                           ~Kenneth H. Coope




I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since.

                                                   ~Arturo Toscanini 

I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette.

                                                      ~ Rodney Dangerfield 

I never smoked a cigarette until I was nine.

                                                     ~ H. L. Mencken



I'll never feel comfortable taking a strong drink, and I'll never feel easy smoking a cigarette. I just don't think those things are right for me.

                                                  ~ Elvis Presley 



I've been close to Bette Davis for thirty-eight years - and I have the cigarette burns to
prove it.

                                                    ~ Henry Fonda 

If you want to talk to me, you'll have to put out that cigarette.

                                                ~ Jimmy Piersall 


Impotence is one of the major hazards of cigarette smoking.

                                            ~ Loni Anderson 

It is difficult to determine the cause of grass fires. There is usually nothing left behind when we get there, like a cigarette or a gas can, for us to determine what started it.

                                               ~ John Glover 

It's amazing to me that young people will still pick up a cigarette.

                                             ~ Loni Anderson 

Last year in a historic move, the state of New York passed the very first cigarette fire safety standard.

                                                ~ Ed Markey 

No comments: