FREE THE EARTH FROM DEVIL SMOKE

Failed intellectuals, arm-chair revolutionaries, frustrated utopians, tyrannical tycoons, spoilt spitritualists, profiteers, corrupt capitalists, lecherous leftists- all have ganged up against humanity in an unholy alliance.

whatever your views, whatever your religion, language, caste, color, creed, credo, nationality, profession, ideology, culture or any idiocyncracy --remember one thing that you will have to live, breathe, drink and eat on this planet EARTH. Therefore you have an obligation and equal right like anyone else to keep this planet livable and breathable. Cigarette smoking is one of the major causes that are making this planet unlivable. Rid yourself of this satanic evil if you are gripped by it and stand up against it. Join my blog and let our voices become one. Let there be synergy in our efforts.

Your non-smoking, non-drinking friend
webscout




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SMOKING AND HAIR LOSS-2

Smoking and Hair Loss


 

I guess it's silly for me to tell you that smoking is bad for your health. Who doesn't know? I was a heavy smoker for 13 years before quitting just a few years ago and I know it really takes some commitment to quit. So how are smoking and hair loss related to each another? The simple answer is, the more you smoke, the more hair you are going to lose.
No long time smokers want to smoke, it's just that they are already addicted to it and it has become a part of their life. Life is hectic and stressful and it so happens that smoking can help people feel that they are in control.



Why I Stopped Smoking




You most probably have heard of all the health problems associated with smoking. Then you should also know that lung cancer wasn't even considered a common disease back in those days where there were no tobacco? Now, lung cancer is the world's top killer besides heart attacks. It just so happens that these two top killers are directly associated by smoking.






Did you also know that a single stick of cigarette has over 4000 poisonous chemicals and your body is absorbing all of them with each smoke you inhale?






You are probably wondering why I am going off topic here since this page is supposed to be about smoking and hair loss. Shouldn't I be focusing on that topic instead?






Well, I just hope to share some experiences I had before as a smoker and how my health and hair benefited from stopping. So let's get straight to the point, as an ex-smoker and a hair loss survivor myself, there are 4 main reasons on why I quit smoking which are






I have seen a few good friends passed at a relatively young age due to smoking related illnesses.


I looked much older and my hair growth was slower even with treatments.


I am hoping to live a long, enjoyable and guilt-free life until I am old.


Many researches point that smoking and hair loss are directly related and I chose my hair over smoking. (I will explain below)






It's the truth, ask yourself this! How many people that you know who smokes look much older and losing their hair? Take some time to notice and you'll know what I mean.

No comments: